About Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp
Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp. (PSC) develops award winning microscopy and materials analysis tools used for scientific research and development and has pioneered the field of optical photothermal IR spectroscopy (O-PTIR). We are looking for energetic individuals who love a start-up pace and are passionate about developing and commercializing the next generation of analytical instrumentation. If you like seeing your hard work provide high value results for customers, join us at PSC.
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation package. To apply send email to: [email protected]
For Agencies: PSC does not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs from agencies or recruiters, via this site or any company e-mail address. All unsolicited resumes sent to PSC will be considered our property. PSC is not responsible for any fees associated with such unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Current open position
Western Regional Sales Manager
As a part of Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp (PSC) you will be at the cutting edge of technological advances in vibrational spectroscopy. With talented staff and collaborations with recognized academic leaders we have, within a short time, grown PSC into a formidable company with our products being adopted by major industrial and academic institutions. With inspiring managers, dedicated applications staff, plus marketing leaders, you will have an opportunity to make significant scientific contributions to a variety of customers from industry, academia, and research institutions around the world. As a Regional Sales Specialist you will be responsible for generating sales on an annual basis.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals based upon the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for your region
- Make individual and joint sales calls to develop and close business within the defined territory
- Participate in and attend trade shows as requested
- Develop meetings and interactions with leaders in the region
- Maintain the company’s CRM with updates to opportunities, contacts, leads, etc.
- Meet with the manager regularly to review forecasts of relevant opportunities
- Quickly follow up on sales leads to qualify customers and determine status
- Schedule and coordinate sample testing and/or instrument demonstrations for customers with the applications staff
- Provide feedback from your region about economy, growth, competition, and current markets for penetration
- Provide competitive feedback including information about new products, pricing, markets of penetration, etc.
- Identify and understand customer’s requirements, shape these requirements to fit the company’s capabilities, and communicate these solutions to customers
- Be responsive to customer’s needs as well as to the conditions and trends that affect them
- Bachelor’s Degree emphasis on (Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry) with 3-5 years of related experience, or 5+ years of related sales experience of capital equipment with established record of success
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw conclusions, communicate observations from market trends, and accurate forecasting capabilities
- Preferred product knowledge of FTIR, Infrared Imaging, Raman, or Fluorescence microscopy
- Ability to travel up to 50% with some overnight stays required
Director of Sales for the Americas
Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp